Wesley’s Crown Molding is your trusted source for finished work such as crown molding, baseboards, and all trim and molding.
Wesley’s crown molding is unique in that we create the finished work of your dreams. You are the designer of your home and we make it happen. Wesley’s crown molding has a team of expert carpenters who excel in wood finished work and are able to beautifully install and design crown molding along with complimentary components such as baseboards, trim and molding.
Wesley’s crown molding has the ability to install customer supplied crown molding or we can bring it to you. Supplying your own crown molding or other finish work will help keep cost down. We want you to have the crown molding you wish for at a price you are happy with.
What is Crown Molding?
Crown molding, is a type of molding installed at top of the wall where it meets the ceiling. The style first appeared in ancient Greece and has since then been a sought after finish work for many home owners.
Installing crown molding in your home will add visual appeal, enlarge a room and add value to your home. Crown molding comes in a variety of material types, designs, colors and size. Selecting a crown molding finish is a fun innovative project. Creating finish work such as crown molding will complete any space in your home such as the kitchen, living room, bedrooms and bathrooms.
You may already know how you want the crown molding finish installed, if not below we have some helpful tips. Additional pieces to consider when selecting a crown molding finish is if you are installing baseboards and trim.
Project Installation Tips:
- Envision the style and atmosphere you want to create in your home. For example, would you like a crown molding that fits a simple look or one that channels a more elaborate style?
- Create a budget for your dream crown molding installation.
- Having a budget allows you to select the type of material for the crown molding. Some examples of materials include but are not limited to: wood, plastic, composite and vinyl.
- Take into consideration ceiling height when deciding on how thick the crown molding should be and whether you are also installing baseboards, chair rails or trim.
- Remember to view the room as a whole, each piece of finished work must be taken into account, even how you want the crown molding corners installed.
Installing crown molding can be an overwhelming process but Wesley’s Crown Molding will be a part of every step. We will gladly go over every material type, suggest how to get the most out of your budget and perform expert design consultations if needed.
Wesley’s Crown Molding has you covered for all your finished work needs.
- We will install customer supplied crown molding, baseboards, trim and more.
- Most competitive pricing in Wesley Chapel and Tampa Bay.
- We guarantee our work 100%. We warrant our work and will fix any issues.
- 25% discount for additional projects, active and veteran military and referrals.
Still considering your crown molding installation project? Don’t wait! Schedule a free consultation today, and find out why Wesley’s Crown Molding is the best choice!